Zopo Speed 7 launched in India with a price tag of Rs.12,999.
Zopo, Chinese firm has finally entered the Indian market and launched a new flagship in mid-range segment today “Zopo Speed 7”. The company has launched a smart phone with a collaboration with domestic feature phone brand Adcom,which will sell the smart phones in the market and will be providing services of this phone in the country. The smart phone will be available online only on Snapdeal from first week of September.
India is an emerging market in the world, therefore all the new brands are entering in the Indian market. Hence, providing more choice to the Indian customers in the country.
Zopo Speed 7 Specifications:
Here we are disclosing the specifications of Zopo Speed 7.
- Display: 5-inch Full HD display with 1920 X 1080 pixels.
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTekMT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
- Operating System: Latest Android version “Android 5.1” (Lollipop).
- Internal Memory: 16GB.
- RAM: 3GB RAM.
- External Memory: 64GB.
- Primary Camera: 13.2 megapixel with autofocus and LED flash features.
- Secondary Camera: 5 megapixel.
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Price: Rs.12,999. It will be available exclusively from Snapdeal starting from the first week of September.
Zopo Speed 7 Features:
- Wi/Fi, Hotspot.
- 4G connectivity.
- Double Tap and Smart Awake.
- Available in Black and White.
If we analyse the Zopo Speed 7, we see that the company is providing really good features in such a cheap rate. The camera quality of smart phone is quiet amazing. From the specs, we can say that Speed 7 will be giving a really tough fight to Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 and will be able to show its presence in the Indian market.