Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Specifications
Samsung is going to launch its Galaxy Note 4 by September 2014, but after the successful launch of Galaxy note 4 Samsung will bring out the next note Smartphone that is Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
So here in this article we will give you detailed information about the specifications of Galaxy note 5. Just like the older galaxy Note series smartphones’ Samsung will place a Super Amoled capacitive touch screen of 6.0 inches, though earlier it was rumoured that Samsung will place a 6 inches screen in the new Note 4. But after the official announcement made by Smaung about the display screen of note 4 , it has been confirmed that galaxy Note 4 will have a 5.7 inches screen. But to give a Phablet effect in the new Note 5, Samsung is expected to introduce a 6.0 inches screen with 4k resolution. This new Screen will be protected by Gorilla Glass 4, which is rumoured to be far more securing that Gorilla Glass 3. The touch of Galaxy note 5 will be a more sensitive and reflexive touch as compared to its previous note series smartphones. Apart from all these Samsung Galaxy note 5 will be loaded with new features like-
- Metallic body- From very long time, it has been rumoured that Samsung phone’s will have the metal body. But Samsung due to some reason or the other Samsung is not able to introduce that metal body concept. So this time its is confirmed that Samsung galaxy Note 5 will be available in two body variants of plastic and metal body. So each buyer can decide according to its budget as metal body variants will be more costly then the plastic one!
- Memory- Samsung galaxy Note 5 will be available in four memory variants of 16/32/64/128 GB . While it will have a external memory card slot which will help it to expand till 256 GB.
- Ram- One of the most important part which every new buyer considers is the RAM, so in order to make the Galaxy Note 5 better than its successors, Samsung will place a DDR3 RAM of 4 GB.
- Camera- Galaxy Note 5 will have a 20-21 MP back camera that is the primary camera while its secondary camera will be around 5-7 MP.
- Battery-It is rumoured that galaxy Note 5 will have a battery of 4000 mAh which will give a backup of around 800 hours in standby mode.
- Price- Samsung smart phones have always remain a hot topic of discussion in the mobile market, this is due to the hefty price which Samsung charges for its smartphones. So this time it is rumoured that Samsung will keep its smartphone’s prices as much low as possible. It is rumoured that Samsung will keep price of note 5 around 800-1000$.
- Release date- It is expected that Samsung will bring out the 5th version of Galaxy Note series Smartphone by August 2015.
Source-Samsung Galaxy Note 5