Lenovo PHAB Plus Launched in China With a Price Tag of $407.
Lenovo has launched a new phablet “Lenovo Phab Plus” in China today. The definition of large smart phones have changed dramatically over the period of time. Earlier there was a time when phones with display sizes of 5.5-inches were considered to be large. But now, the display size of more than 6-inches are considered to be large.
The company with its new flagship trying to bring something different that can enhance its popularity in the market. With the passage of time, the company has brought many changes in its smart phones that has made them to cheer success. The Phab Plus is currently announced only for the Chinese markets and we haven’t heard much about an Indian release yet. However, we can hope that the company will be launching Phab Plus in Indian market as well. Lenovo has got tremendous response from the Indian market. The company has a good reputation in Indian market.
Lenovo PHAB Plus Specifications:
- Display: 6.8- inch Full HD display with resolution 1920 X1080.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU.
- Operating System: Android 5.0(Lollipop)OS with Vibe UI.
- Internal Memory: 32GB.
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- External Memory: 64GB.
- Primary Camera: 13 Megapixel with autofocus and dual-LED flash features.
- Secondary Camera: 5 Megapixel front-facing.
- Battery: Li-on 3500 mAh battery.
- Price: 2,599 Yuan (US$407 / Rs. 27,040 approx.).
Lenovo PHAB Plus Features:
- 4G connectivity.
- Dolby Atmos.
- Hybrid Dual SIM(Second nano SIM slot can be used as microSD slot).
- Available in two colours White and Grey.
The phone is available for sale in China from the official website of Lenovo. The smartphone is just 7.6mm thick and has uni-body metal build. Since it is a phablet, it comes with software features for comfortable one-handed usage.Sources reveled that the company soon will be looking a head to launch Phab Plus in Indian market as well. India is such a big market for the smart phones. Therefore, Lenovo will be launching this smart phone soon in India as well.
Overall, if we analyse the Lenovo Phab Plus, it offers amazing features and it will prove to be a great success for the company. The highlight of the smart phone is the display size and the processor. The display is too large and the latest processor is there to run the Phab Plus at a very affordable price. Hybrid Dual SIM is a surplus advantage in the smart phone.